Monday, November 8, 2010

Ibu ku..


tetengah aku duduk2 lam kete otw nk balik dri jom heboh ptg ahad dulu aku lihat ibu aku berceloteh dgn ayah n adikku..kiut sngt..and then from that moment i'm thinking for a while about my mom..which is so many thing she do to raise up me n my siblings..she was so amazing becoz she being patient when i'm being naughty..and dont forget she was a very strong mom..
im just want to say this word to you..all this word describe all my feelings to you..

Mom, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you show you care
Always make me feel I belong.

You're patient when I'm foolish;
You give guidance when I ask;
It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.

You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.

I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!


*same x muke kami..hee~~~
mom you're the best things i've ever had..love u so much...

No comments: